line up procedure of boiler for cold start-up
Typical operation line up procedure of boiler for cold start-up:
While line up procedure may vary as per the type of boiler. We herewith describe some standard common working line up procedure which is applicable for all type of water tube boiler. Manufacturer recommendation is much more important in line up of any boiler. Hence please take care during any clod start-up of any boiler.
1. All work permit has to be cleared.
2. All man hole doors has to be closed.
3. All drives ID, FD, PA fans, drag chains, pocket feeders/pulverizes are in proper running condition.
4. All pneumatic dampers are in proper working condition.
5. All interlock & protections are in line.
6. All ash handling system has to be ready for operation.
7. Ensure ESP has to be ready for operation.
8. Check availability of DM water and boiler feed pumps are to be ready.
9. Maintain drum level about 50%.
10. Drum vent, super heater vent, startup vent and all super heater line drain should be kept open condition.
11. Evaporator, Economizer & Ring header drain has to be close.
12. CBD ,EBD & IBD valve has to be closed.
13. Gauge glass has to be in service condition.
14. All control & Instrumentation equipment are to be in working condition.
15. Light up burner has has to be ready for operation.